We are now accepting applications for PreK-12 students for the Academic Year 2014-15 .
Solaimaneyah International School in Egypt accepts applications for students in Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12.
To apply for SIS, please make an online appointment then we will contact you back to confirm it. It will be our pleasure to take you in a tour and fill an application for your child/ children They will then be scheduled for an interview with the Administration and If standards have been met, the student will be assigned a day and time for the admissions exam/interview. There is a 500 L.E assessment fee and it must be paid the morning of the assessment in our Admin office. Prepare your child/ children for an English and Math Assessment. Further testing may also be necessary .
All applications made to SIS Egypt are considered on an individual basis. Admission will only be finalized after all relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admission Office by the due date .
The Application and Testing Process ,
A new student applying for admission into SIS must submit the following documents to the Admissions Office :
* A completed application
* 6 copies of a recent color photograph, passport size
* An original electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
* Copy of passport
* Original year-end reports for the past two years (including most recent report from the current school)
* Original transcript for high school students as well as a school profile from the current school (if applicable)
* Recommendation Letter from last attended school is required
- Documents presented in languages other than English must be accompanied by official translations .
Families are notified within a few days after testing whether or not the student has met admissions' standards. A one-time , non-refundable registration fee of 3000 L.E is due within seven days to reserve the student's place for the following year .
If you have any further questions, please contact the Admin Office during school hours .
We look forward to welcoming your child to SIS Egypt .